04/16/21, Rethunk Junk Paint Beginners Workshop! Friday @ 10:00 pm-1:00 pm
PLEASE READ ALL!!!
We will begin with the BASICS - Prep, Paint, Distress + Protect in one class (2 hours), and you leave with the confidence and support to tackle projects at home!
Our fabulous Rethunk Junk by Laura Resin Paint is now better than ever. We are Resin Paint! We are so much more than the paint formulas introduced over 25 years ago!
- No Sanding – No Priming – No Waxing!!
- Incredible Adhesion and Maximum Durability
- Dries From the Inside Out For Faster Cure Time
- Stronger Weather Resistance For Outdoor Use
- Smooth Finish
- Still Low VOC, Super Safe, Eco Friendly
What Would You Paint If You Knew You Couldn’t Fail?
Register - Purchase your "seat" in advance online, in store, or over the phone at least 2 days prior to the class as Space is Limited and we can prepare and arrange staffing prior to the class. Please keep in mind classes do fill up quickly!
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to start time. This will give you time to choose your paint color and get your project ready to paint.
What to bring? Yourself and and ready to learn attitude.. Consider wearing comfy clothes and anything you don't mind getting paint on - just in case. We do provide aprons as well!
Masks must be worn at all times. No exceptions
What does Rusty Cottage provide?
Our class sizes are small to ensure a hands on guided experience and to give you a bit of elbow room! We provide all of the tools needed for you to be successful - cleaner, paint, paint brushes, sealer, the whole nine yards!
You will receive at least two project pieces to paint and take home along with sample products. Items vary for each workshop. You will not be disappointed.
You will also receive a swag bag!!!
We look forward to having you and having FUN!
- Is there an age limit? Minimum age is 12, and ages 12 - 17 must be accompanied by a paid adult as well.
- Where do I park? There is parking at the front, side and back of the building. Entrances at the front and side.
- Can I bring food/drinks? We apologize, but due to Covid and Knox County restrictions, we can not allow food or drinks at this time.
- The workshop will be rescheduled if the weather and road conditons are dangerous.
- Is my ticket transferable? All registrations must be paid in advance to ensure materials, set up and staffing are in place for you. If you cannot attend and would like to transfer your registration for someone else, that is fine with us, call 865-859-9282 to notify us of the change.
Contact us with any questions at 865-859-9282 or firstname.lastname@example.org or message us through Facebook.
Cancellation Policy: We have a NO REFUND policy for paint sessions. You must provide at least a 24-hour advance notice if you cannot make your reserved class in order to receive a credit toward a future class. Please email email@example.com to cancel. If you have no show for a workshop that you have reserved, or do not give 24-hour notice, you will forfeit your payment.
We reserve the right to cancel any workshop and reschedule for a future date.